23 December 2016

Christmas Week

You guys, how is Christmas just a few short days away?? I guess time flies when you're having fun! The week of Christmas is the best week of the whole entire year! It also is the most stressful week of my life because it never fails that every year someone gets sick the week of Christmas. Last year every single one of us were dropping like flies with the worst stomach bug you could imagine. I'm seriously still traumatized! So every year when this week rolls around I pray hard for no sickness. Buuuut believe it or not both Ryder and Gage came down with the stomach bug this week. {which is also why my little old blog has been quiet this week}  It never fails. So they are feeling much better and I am just praying everyone else is spared. Besides being stressed out of my damn mind we have been busy watching every Christmas movie we can think of, decorating gingerbread houses, spending days in festive Jammie's and visiting a few of santa's helpers. 


Even though we've had a rough week, the forecast calls for a very white Christmas, Ryder & Gage are both old enough to understand The Holiday's and it's Finley's first Christmas! Seeing Christmas through Children's eye's is just good for the soul. 

I'll be signing off from the blog for a few days but you can always catch me on Instagram @Whitrichins 

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment