28 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Another Christmas has come and gone and like I say every year, this was the best one yet! Like I said in my last post, everyone had the stomach bug the week of Christmas. Gage woke up Christmas Eve morning throwing up again but thankfully was fine by the afternoon. Our Christmas Eve traditions consist of opening A present that has festive Jammie's, driving through the Festival of Lights, baking santa's cookies and sprinkling reindeer food on the front lawn. The boys were so excited it took way past bedtime for them to fall asleep. Ryder was the first to wake up and woke the rest of the house up with a nice loud "oh my goodness Santa came!!" Ryder & Gage got an array of things they needed sprinkled with a few wants which included books, light sabers, hot wheel cars, blocks and army tanks. Ya know, the essentials. Oh and my mom got them a fish tank with which we had to fill with glow fish the very next day and I'm pretty sure their lives are now made. 
Watching the boys rip open presents and being so excited is definitely the highlight of every year. Finley just smiled and tried to eat wrapping paper and just stared at me all crazy with my excitement that it was her first Christmas. This was our first year buying girl presents instead of all boy stuff and you guys, my life is now complete. Two words. BABY. DOLLS. All the heart eyes even though she couldn't care less about said baby dolls. 


We are so so sad that Christmas is over but we are still stretching out every last minute of th holiday and having everyone on Christmas break has been so much fun. Plus, a new year is so refreshing. 

I hope you all had a very merry christmas! 























No comments:

Post a Comment